Sunday, August 24, 2008

ENGAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay...so the title says it all....:o)



This is the AMAZING painting Stephen had done....I am blown away!





Since it is so late, I will update and add pictures of our grand event, and our engagement celebration, I will probably add them tomorrow or Monday!!!! I KNOW a ton of you asked me dates and details, but I will inform everyone soon! We may even make a wedding website.


Okay....I will put up the rest later! I'm so excited and tired and wired (at the same time ha!!!)...so check back later for details ;o)


HAVE FUN AND SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!!


-BRITTANY!

3 comments:

Beau D said...

My congrats to you & Stephen!!!!!! Very exciting!!!!!

Talias_Mom said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am very excited for you both! I better get an invite!!:)

Andrew Dillon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Stephen had kept me posted on the proceedings and his thoughts on when and how... it was pretty hard to keep a secret. haha... I'm happy for you guys!