Monday, August 25, 2008

Officially Engaged!



This is Stephen & I before eating at The Vault- FABULOUS Mediterranean cuisine!!! We had a lovely 4-course meal, and the people who worked there, who knew what was going to happen, treated me like royalty!


All four of us after dinner...

Stephen & I in the Richardson Room of the Fort Worth Bass Performance Hall after the Symphony...after the big question came out! And the big answer was YES!

Here again is the lovely painting of us, I am still amazed by it!!!!!!


Us with the man behind the scenes! Tim was sneaking around getting everything ready during the symphony.


Oh I love this one!!!! This is us at The King's house afterward, our families were there waiting on us with a celebration!!! By the way...my neck- that's the Audrey Hepburn pose ;o)


Everyone just visiting for awhile..... and me holding Benjamin! :o)

Daniella....our entertainment for the night! haha...love her! :o)

Well as promised..there are the pictures of the engagement & all....This week we will be deciding alot of things, so I will inform you all of a date! I need to go for now...don't have too much time for blogging today....with a wedding to plan, I have other things to tend to :o)

Blessings to everyone!

-Future Mrs. Rivers!

9 comments:

Sandra Short said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you two! Happy planning!!!!

H Brooke said...

I'm still working through the fact that he FINALLY asked! Y'all are perfect for each other! Love ya!

marisa luke said...

WOW- congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you-that's so exciting! I wish you both the very best.

Vrennily said...

Wowzers!! Congratulations my friend! That's so exciting!!! =))

Talias_Mom said...

mhhmm...FINALLY!:) congratulations! Im sure it will be beautiful!

Amanda Jacobs said...

OH My WORD Brittany!!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you :) WOW YAY!!! You totally have to keep us posetd on everything girl! Oh YAY!!! LOVE YOU~

Marissa Rodgers said...

Congrats! Ya'll are so cute! :)

Megan said...

Brittany and Stephen, I am so very happy for both of you! I haven't seen either of you in a while and had no idea until i stumbled across your blog! Congrats and the best of luck. You make a beautiful couple.

Rachel and Aaron Roberts said...

Congratulations! I have never met you Brittany, but I knew Stephen from several years ago when we met at WCC and had a lot of mutual friends. You guys look like a great couple! :) All the best to you. Marriage is such a wonderful experience!

Rachel