Thursday, October 9, 2008

A few engagement shots....

Here's just a few of our engagement photos, more will be posted soon! =)

Stylin'...
So sweet!
I LOVELOVELOVE leg & foot shots!
Another fav....
LOVE IT!!!!!!!
One of the angels on the Bass Hall, the place we got engaged! Most beautiful building!
Stephen says this one looks like an Armani ad. hmm..We could be models.
Oh! So! Classic!
At The Vault, where the glorious evening of August 23rd began =)
Had so much fun taking these! Can't you tell? =)
WOW. 114 days until I'm a Mrs!
-The excited Mrs-to-be =)


5 comments:

Chandra said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!

Whitney NICOLE! said...

WOW!! These pictures ROCK!!! =) You look beautiful! My favorites are 1,3,7 & 12!! Love you guys!! =D

! V r e n said...

Oh my word! Cute cute cute pictures!!!!! =)

RUSTYN N' LISA said...

Hey Briitany! I'm sooooo excited for you guys! I absolutley love your engagement pics!!! My friend Suni and I have taken a photagraphy class and we are REALLY into it. They are awesome and so unique!

Mary Frances said...

Your pics have total personality in them! Love em!!! :)