Wednesday, February 25, 2009

MARRIED!

Photobucket

AT LAST!


Wow....all I can say is what a beautiful wedding!! It was perfect! Right now we are in Paris, France (since monday) and it is WONDERFUL!!!

We have recorded a few videos to post here for all of you to keep up with us on our trip and to see just how fabulous this city is =) I have never been anywhere like it! We have several videos, but haven't had a chance to post so I'm sure we'll put several up here all at once.

For now, here are a few snapshots from the wedding!! Stephen's parents kindly put a bunch of pictures on a dvd for us to look at during our flight (which was 9 hours long).

Here is just a teaser....until we get our professional photos by Sam Hassas.... =)

Photobucket
I will update again soon! Come back and check for updates =)

-Brittany Rivers =)

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Brittany! You looked BEAUTIFUL!:) awww..I can't WAIT to see more pics! Congrats, Mrs. Rivers!;)

Adrienne said...

YAY! Congrats congrats congrats!!! Can't wait to see the rest. Have a blast in Paris!

WHITTLES!! <3 <3 said...

You were gorgeous!!! Have fun! Love you!!! =)

Mandy Charmaine said...

Awww! The pics are great! The wedding was wonderful, congrats to both of you! :)

Leeshers said...

WEll Congrats Mrs. Rivers:)
can't wait to see more Pictures... have tons of fun in Paris for me:)

Chalioth said...

AWW!!! I cant believe I had to miss it but your gorgeous! I love ya'll so much!!!!!!!!

recordkeeping said...

Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your big day!!! We loved it and are down right thrilled for you both!!!!May God richly bless you!!

Rosenda said...

Congratulations Brittany & Stephen!! :)