Friday, April 17, 2009

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!

Photobucket

Our wedding pictures have arrived!!! they are SPECTACULAR! I will return soon with recaps and some of our favorites to view. Our photographer, Sam Hassas, has posted his favorites on his blog. For now, you can view some on his blog at the link below!!!! =)

http://hassasphotography.blogspot.com/2009/04/brittney-stephen-wedding.html

We also had a second shooter, Francis Joseph, and you can view his pictures at the following link!!!

http://francisjoseph.wordpress.com/2009/02/24/brittany-stephen-wedding/

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

OMG! That picture is amazing!!! Love love love it! Can't wait to see the rest!

jen lord said...

the pics are so pretty! i must tell you that your top engagement pic (where you guys are holding hands and walking away) is my favorite!

vivian_yvette said...

Hi Brittany!

The pictures are absolutely stunning! You look radiant! I'm glad you had a great time in Paris as well =)

Send my regards to Stephan =)

Can't wait to see you all again!

The Rivers said...

Thanks Adrienne! I can't wait to see your pics as well =)

Jen- Thanks! That's my fav too!

Viv- So glad to hear from you! I was thinking of you in Paris, when you were telling us about the "pick pockets" there! "Beware of Pickpockets" signs were everywhere! I only had my purse tugged on once, but they didn't stand a chance =)

Chalioth said...

LOVELY!!! you were so gorgeous a mean you still are but even more so that day!!! I love you so much I hope 2 see you SOOON!!!