Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bride & Groom Shots + Flowers!

Here are just a few of my favorite {of the many} solo shots of me and my groom. =)

I give credit to Sam Hassas for all of these fantastic pictures =)
Photobucket
One of my favorites!

Photobucket
My family loves this one. I like the vintage look a WHOLE lot! =)

Photobucket
Full length shot! This is in our living room =)

Photobucket
My most favorite Bridal shot!

Photobucket
He is so striking =)

Photobucket
Cute smirk ;)

Photobucket
This is my most favorite picture!

For my bouqet I used Ivory roses, ranunculus, lisianthus, and anemonies. It was very soft and natural looking, just what I wanted! I told the florist, I want my bouquet to look like I went to a garden and Just grabbed flowers and tied a ribbon around it. Basically, I didn't want a perfectly round or oval shaped bouquet. My grandmother picked the flowers up from the florist and delivered them to the house where we were getting ready {which was just down the street}. When she brought it in I just gasped and was speechless. It was perfect!!!

Photobucket
The florist I used was Rey Bethea in Fort Worth. They have been around since the 40's and my family has been long time customers. They knew my grandma well because she still goes there, so therefore they gave me a good discount!

Photobucket
I love this. It looks so dreamy =)

Photobucket
Me? Nervous?! Never! ;)

Photobucket
This is an areal shot of the bridesmaid's bouquets, I LOVED how they looked! I told the florist I want "lush" and "ivory"! This was the result. Perfect!

Photobucket
This is a neat shot of the gold pendant I tied to my bouquet. This was Stephen's engagement gift to me! It's so gorgeous!

Photobucket The corsages and boutonniers were all made of ivory roses, and Stephen's mom made them the day before the wedding!

Photobucket
If you can see it....the flower girl baskets were completely adorable! I bought them at Party City for $7 each. They were plain satin baskets with pearl beaded handles. Then I bought ivory silk peonies from Michael's {sale $3 each} and cut off the leaves and stems, and hot glued the heads onto the front of the basket. So cute! And they only cost me $10 each!

Photobucket
The Tuesday before the wedding, a few girlfriends came over and we made these pomanders for the junior bridesmaids. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how they looked! SO easy too! I bought styrofoam balls {4"} from Michael's, and about {a large number} of bushes of the ivory flowers, which happened to be on sale for $1.50 at the time! I plucked all of the flowers off the stems, and punched holes in the ball with a pen, then filled the hole with hot glue and put the flower in. It was so simple, and so pretty! The pretty blue ribbon came from Michael's $1 bin! =)

Photobucket
The bridesmaid's bouquets served as table decoration at the reception. By then, they were pretty wilted though.....but I LOVE this shot of them. Hydrangeas wilt fairly quick, so make sure to have them in water up until they are used.

Next in line: ceremony pictures! =)

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for sharing all the details! Most guys could careless, but being the Girly Girl that I am. I love how you remember where you bought everything! Love it!!!!

The picture are awesome!

Jacqui

Brittney said...

Wow, how thrifty are u!! Awesome! Once again, everything just looks perfect..lovelovelove the jr bm's pomanders!!

Beautiful pictures girl!