Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 years.

Monday we celebrated our wedding anniversary. 2 years!


It goes by so fast. I just know that it was the best decision I've ever made, and I hope to always return to him the kindness and love that he shows me unconditionally, everyday, no matter what. God blessed me with such a treasure. I love him so.

Although our anniversary was Monday, we started celebrating Sunday afternoon. We went to a new restaurant in Fort Worth's West 7th neighborhood {our favorite hang out!} called Brownstone. We've been anxious to try it, and I must say, I was very good. The brunch was amazing and I pretty much talked Stephen's ear off while I drank 4 {!!!!!} cups of coffee.  All in all, it was enjoyable. We then headed to Hotel ZaZa {!!!} in Uptown Dallas. We have been wanting to try this hotel ever since we first got married. We've been priveleged to stay at many luxury hotels, and this was definitely one of my favorites! The room was beautiful. The entryway was alluring. Of all the times I've been around Dallas, I've never been down McKinney Ave! I absolutely loved it! So quaint and picturesque.

Here was our room...and an adorable husband checking out restaurants online =)


The drapes were my favorite part. And the chair that said "Sit on Me". hehe


I loved this lamp. Definitely got the diy wheels in my head turning!


On our way to Dinner! This was the balcony right outside of our room. {This photo took about 15 attempts....we had my Rebel turned sideways and propped up by Stephen's phone and iPad and set the self timer. Whatever works!!}


One of these days, I'm going to have a pink chandelier in my entryway. That's that.


After Dinner at Ocean Prime. We had quite a meal...started out with Oysters Rockefeller, which was simply to-die-for. We both decided on the same entree, Crab crusted tilapia. And chocolate cake for dessert. Oh, and our server looked just like Michael Buble.


The next morning we hit Bread Winners, also in Uptown Dallas. I knew as soon as I walked in, I had a new favorite Sandwich shop! The have more than sandwiches though, the have a great breakfast and dinner menu as well. It was such a beautiful day! The perfect day to sit outside and have lunch. Great conversation was had, and lovely memories were made!
We then went inside to get a few sweets to top off the wonderful meal. Didn't take me long to find the strawberry cupcake =D

What an enjoyable day spent with each other! I have such a fun husband =)

Make it a great week!!!










1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on two years! Wow that went so fast!! So happy for you guys! :)