Monday, February 7, 2011

Chicago, Illinois

Happy Monday!

The beginning of a new week, I love it. Especially this week. Last week we were snowed and iced in and I was sick with the flu. A bad case of it, too. The week before Stephen was sick. Being self-employed, it's not so easy. But atleast you can work from the bed. I got my laptop out one day while I was bed-ridden. I meant to do some advertising, but ended up watching 4 documentaries. Needless to say, I am happy to start a new week with NO snow and ice, and NO sickness!

We visited Stephen's sister and her family in Chicago this past August. After evangelizing for a few years, they settled down in Chicago last summer and are now pastoring a church. We took a quick weekend trip to St. Charles to visit them and thier new church. I thought I'd share a few photos from our trip.

Photobucket
At the beach!


Photobucket
Ben, Tim and Stephen

Photobucket
Ashley and I joined this one. Hanging out on the glamorous side of town, as you can see. =D


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
All of the family


Photobucket
Church family {at least the ones who hadn't left yet! We stayed and visited for awhile}


Photobucket
Hanging out in the park. Crazy night! =D


Photobucket
Infront of the big ol' macaroni, as my niece Daniella calls it.


Photobucket
View of downtown from Navy Pier.

That's at least the photos that turned out clear....most of them did not turn out that great. I don't know what I ever did without my Rebel!!


Love!!

B

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awww what a fun trip! I love Chicago!