Thursday, February 10, 2011

Modern Modesty!

Good Morning!

I am still getting ready to start posting a new blog series, but we're not altogether on it as far as the pictures. Still working on it!

In the meantime I wanted to share with you a guest post I did for my friend Chandra at Momomod! I love her blog- modesty in this day and time can be a challenge! Her blog has lots of great resources and ideas for staying modest, and stylish! I have been a reader for about a year and have been blessed by it! I did this guest interview in December, so I'm a little late at sharing it. I shared it on Facebook already, so many of you may have already read it. Those who haven't, check it out, a follow!

Click here for the interview!



modern modesty, modest fashion, modest skirts, modest solutions, style, fashion,

1 comment:

SisterBatik said...

You guys are soooo gorgeous!

Following your blog now : )