Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The video that I never posted

I am such a sentimental mess. My middle name is nostalgia.

I found this while going through my Paris videos. We recorded this video to post the week after our wedding. When we got online at our hotel, not only was it going to take over 30 minutes to upload {and we couldn't figure out a better way to do it} and the internet was pretty $$$ insane! {Speaking of the hotel in which we had to pay to use an ironing board. So, if that gives you any idea.} We decided to wait, and my patience ran out after several attempts. I was saddened by the fact I never posted it, so I had to redeem myself.

 So, here you go, 2 years later......



We were so cute. All newly married & stuff.

And yes we did, in fact, pay about $27 for a McChicken and a Cheeseburger.

paris, france, honeymoon in paris, greetings from paris

1 comment:

Brandon and Cindy Hill said...

Too cute! :) We have lots of videos from our honeymoon - it's so much fun going back and watching them.