Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Love!

Here's some lovely eye candy to start your day....

I also happen to love the song by the same name =D via HoneyBoo
Best. MacBook. decal. ever. One of these days I'll be cool enough and upgrade to a Macbook....I think I'll buy this for when I do!!! via AppleDecalShoppe

Someone please buy me this vintage locket...please and thank you! via verabel

SO. CUTE. via Thaiclothes

I need these! (really, I do.) via ifoundgallery11

I really like this wrap around watch....so unique! via alfrescouniquegroup

Nothing like a good Coffee Sack Pillow! via Velvetbean

Loving this technicolor jotter! {I love anything technicolor} via witandwhistle

This set of Dragon Scale cards are by the same seller- via witandwhistle

And one more card by the same seller.....I couldn't resist! I can see myself giving this to my mum. lol love her:
Inside says: "Thanks for not eating me. Happy Mother's Day!" via witandwhistle {I just love this shop!!!}

These are the things that have inspired me this week!

Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments: