Monday, October 31, 2011

Three Days of Pinterest...

Yes, I'm late, I know!!


[had to get that out of the way]


I decided to get a Pinterest account a few days ago after hearing so much amazingness about it. Needless to say, I've only been on 3 days and I have about 13 boards and over 100 pins. Yeah, it's that bad good.


I have found many great ideas for Christmas decor and gift-giving, some fantastic new hairstyles to try [if Pinterest has only been useful for one thing, that would be it!] and also great new ideas for mixing and matching up some new outfits with pieces I already own. Not to mention my "If I Owned a Coffee Shop" board and "Someday" board [baby & kid stuff]!!


Here's a brief conglomeration of what I've found inspiring on Pinterest so far. I even uploaded a few inspiring images of my own. Check out my pin boards: Loveandcoffee.
















 So there ya have it....my latest obsession! I'm definitely having fun with this. I feel a fresh wind of inspiration every time I stop by! Even if I only end up pinning 1 or 2 things.


Happy Monday! Have a productive, creative week!



2 comments:

Sofies Haus said...

I really love the style of your fashion pics, great colors and great things!!hughs Anja

Asian Girl said...

great colours, great fashion :x:X:x

xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com