Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What we've been up to...

Where did the time go????....

Twenty thirteen is one-third over. Twenty Twelve was cram packed, and much to my chagrin, none of it was blogged about. Without further ado let me present, in chronological order, a photo montage of the various happenings of the past 62 weeks. 

I walked from Houston to Dallas in the span of three weeks.

Sorry, this is the worst photo my myself I've ever seen, but imagine walking that far during March...in Texas.


I became an AUNT!! What a blessing Laila has been to our family.


I just love her!


We gave the house a facelift:



We both turned another year older {same month!}



Stephen recorded an album!!...



A concert in a local park...



I hosted and decorated a wedding shower for my brother-in-law Tim and his fiance Janese...



They got married a few weeks later. I had a lot of fun helping decorate and styling the bridesmaid's hair the morning of. So honored to have been a part of their big day!


(photo credit: Jenny Martell Photography)

Completed multiple custom bedding and drapery projects, such as the next two... This is such a fun job!



Then we traveled across the world....


To an island in the Indian Ocean...Sri Lanka! 


I was able to meet my husband's extended family for the first time. He hadn't been there to visit in about 10 years. {Oh, and I got to wear a Sari!!)



And other adventures took place as well!!...



We also made a stop in Dubai, UAE. Here we are at the top of Burj Khalifa, world's tallest building. Second worst photo of me (this was right after a 15 hour flight, having been awake for a day & a half!)


A few weeks later we took an impromptu ski trip to Keystone, CO. Spontaneity at it's best!



Followed by a trip to California a few weeks later to visit some friends!



We also toured Napa Valley in a Mini!!...


 Back to working on the album release....a photoshoot ensued! 


We squeezed in some date nights, as well! 


Had a MUCH needed photoshoot for our 4th Anniversary!

(photo credit: Hassas Photography)

At last, we released Stephen's first album, Cover Me!! Click HERE to buy!


Release Party!


About a week ago, we said farewell to my Brother-in-law Tim and his wife Janese, as they flew to Sri Lanka to work as missionaries there. Click the link below to read more about the mission!


I was also able to squeeze in "girlfriend" time...



So thankful for a FULL, productive year. Amazed at God's blessing on our family, business, and church. There is so much to look forward to!!

Blessings,

Brittany










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you back, hopefully this time to stay. I think you can do great things with rhia blog of you find some time in between all the great things that you do.

Britt from GA said...

Yay for an update! I check frequently :) Looks like you have been busy!
I enjoy reading your blog so please update again soon!